- A Technology Industry veteran, Robert has held Sales & Operations leadership positions in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific for technology leaders SAP, J.D. Edwards, and Cisco.
- Prior to that, Robert worked in Production Management for Dunlop before spending 10+ years consulting on technology adoption to manufacturing and logistics businesses across Europe.
- He is a specialist in Mergers and Acquisitions, helping companies prepare for sale/divestment or integrating acquisitions to maximize synergies, efficiencies and overall ROI.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- M&A skills: Integration planning; Integration Management Office (IMO) setup and execution; M&A strategic planning and Day 1; Carve-out planning and execution; TSA management; Integration team training and assessments; playbooks
- Industry sectors: Technology, manufacturing, mining, chemical/minerals processing, pharma, food & beverage, consumer goods, automotive, transport & Logistics
- Robert holds several volunteer roles: Co-Chair, Intelligent Transport Systems Global Congress; Vice President Supply Chain Logistics Association of Australia; MIRTE
- Led acquisition integration of SeaMarks, a manufacturer of maritime floats and buoys into Dunlop Oil & Marine division
- Member of integration team for Yale Group following the acquisition by Tomkins Group
- Led acquisition integration of GKN Twiflex following the acquisition by Tomkins Group
- Member of integration team for several small acquisitions by SAP
- Interim CEO and integration lead following the acquisition of Lombardi software by J.D.Edwards.
- Post Acquisition integration of Korean network security business into APAC headquarters of major US-based network vendor