- 13 years of professional management consulting experience
- Strategy and Transformation Consultant for: Corporations, Private Equity firms and Consulting Companies
- Double BBS Operations Management and Marketing. Masters of Science in Strategic Intelligence.
- Driving Corporate Performance Executive Education Certificate Harvard Business School 2020
- Six Sigma Green Belt
M&A Skills & Expertise
- End to end Supply Chain Consulting with Operations Management Subject Matter expertise.
- Strategic Design experience includes; Corporate Strategy, Goal cascading, KPI alignment and Organizational Design and Rightsizing for global and national organizations.
- Industry experience; Food and beverage, FMCG, personal care, retail (soft and hard lines), insurance, petfood, agriculture, oil and gas. Heavy industry experience includes; Mining, transportation, chemicals, energy, aerospace, and Industrial Manufacturing.
- Department experience: Production, Operations, Maintenance, HSE, Logistics, Warehouse, HR, Procurement, Planning & Scheduling, Sales.
- Implementation experience in the U.S, South Africa, Botswana, Canada, and China
- Logistics: Crowley Logistics: protected position as one of the industry leaders in global freight carriage and reversed logistics business unit’s standing $25M loss.
- FMCG: (food) Delivered Colony Brands’ optimized manufacturing operations and supply chain org assessment; deployed Lean aligned with ISO 31000, installed MOS, and shaped org design and S&OP strategy.
- Aerospace & Defense: Eagle-Picher: following acquisition of Vectra Eagle-Picher by Apollo Global Management (PE firm), positioned business for potential sale and laid foundation for separation from Vectra; drove manufacturing optimization and HC reduction of 30%
- Agriculture: Bayer: Increased capacity in Row Crop division as part of post acquisition of Monsanto aimed at movement of production volume to various plants to boost revenue;
- Pharma: Executed stand up for Noramco a controlled substance intermediary manufacturer as a Johnson and Johnson divestiture via SK Capital.