- Senior IT M&A advisor specialising in IT Due Diligences, IT Post-Merger Integrations, IT Carve-Outs , IT Performance Improvements, IT & Cyber Transformations.
- Last worked as Associate Director leading IT M&A practise for Deloitte India. Previous experience includes leading teams across EY Nordics, Deloitte UK, Deloitte Germany, KPMG UK and Infosys for multiple global consulting assignments.
- 15 years of global consulting experience working across 10 countries including US, UK, Germany, Nordics, Czech, India, Philippines & Japan.
- Clients supported include multiple Private Equity, Venture Capital, Funds, Corporates and Financial Services.
- MBA from Cranfield School of Management in the UK.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- IT M&A skills –
- IT Due Diligence, IT License Reviews, Cyber Due Diligence
- PMI including Application, Infrastructure & IT Org Consolidations
- Carve-Outs including ERP separations and infrastructure set up
- IT Advisory & Performance Improvement skills –
- IT & Sourcing strategy & system selection
- IT Operating Model & Governance
- Deep expertise in IT Applications, Infrastructure, IT Financials
- ERP Implementation
- Broad sector experience supporting PEs, financial services, logistics, healthcare, technology, pharmaceuticals, energy, shipping amongst others.
- MSP and ITIL certified, with strong experience of applying best practice frameworks and methods in M&A scenarios
- IT Post Merger Integration & IT Due Diligence:
- For a PE client looking to integrate portfolio IT Services Company with 3 US based Cloud Service, IoT and Azure Service providers.
- For a Danish shipping group acquiring multiple shipping entities across Asia.
- Multiple buy-side IT Due Diligences for targets across multiple sectors.
- IT Carve-Outs & Sell-Side support:
- Operational carve of refrigeration business from compressor business of a German entity. The carved-out entity was being prepared to be sold to a German private equity. Successfully program managed and recovered an ERP implementation overseeing the vendor, 50+ user group comprising of sales, operations, production and finance teams, and oversight to the buyer and seller management group