- Strategy Execution consultant focused on program planning, project management, and change initiatives. Experience includes M&A due diligence, planning, and integration, project portfolio management, strategic initiative alignment, change management, and business metrics and reporting.
- In previous roles, led strategy and marketing for high growth technology services firm, served as interim executive for business planning, led large engagements focused on post-merger integration, business transformation, turnaround and restructuring, organizational consolidation, and new strategy implementation.
- Experienced professional services executive.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Enterprise/LOB Planning
- M&A Planning / Due Diligence
- Merger Initiative Risk Reviews
- Program / IMO Leadership
- Project Portfolio Management
- Process Design / Mapping
- Business / IT Alignment
- Change Management
- Communications Management
- Process Optimization
- Business Data & Metrics
- Performance Reporting
- Cross Industry Reorganization
- Interim Management
- Retail and Corporate Banking
- Retail Securities
- Life & Health Insurance
- Professional Services
- Specialty / Diversified Manufacturing
Merger Integration Management
- Developed cross MI workstream process to align decisions and project integration to ensure better customer and employee experience for regulator-driven Top 5 bank merger.
- Stood up IMO to manage consolidation of Americas and EMEA HQ functions for UK based diversified manufacturer.
- Wrote MI “playbook” for leading US bank to guide activities, timing, governance, decision points, and IMO tools.
- As an Interim Executive, led post-merger enterprise business planning function to align projects to strategic goals and rationalize investments across multiple functions for a national retail securities firm.
- Reduced post-merger IT project portfolio spend by consolidating and reprioritizing requests and negotiating resource allocations across multiple functions.
- Co-authored “Knowledge Management – The Bedrock of Corporate Strategy” for International Society for Performance Improvement