Sergio has over 20 years of top-tier consulting experience at Andersen Consulting/Accenture, BCG – The Boston Consulting Group, Booz Allen Hamilton, Monitor, and Hay Group. He also has strong industry experience as a manager for companies such as General Electric, Generali Insurance, and Italcementi.
Integration Planning and Execution, Integration Management Office, Integration Leadership, Change Management, Cultural Integration, Cross-border M&A, Carve-out Planning and Execution, Transition Management, Geo-expansion and Complex Business Transformation Programmes.
Industry & Sector Experience
Advised clients across many industry sectors including financial services, healthcare, energy, manufacturing and consumer goods.
- Consumer goods: Coopervision, led Italy integration of $1.2bn acquisition of Sauflon
- Banking: Banca della Svizzera Italiana / Banca del Gottardo, Led merger of back offices of these two private banks
- Luxury: Labelux, post-merger alignment of processes among brands of group
- Telco: Vodafone, post-merger definition of new organisation after merger of local brands
- Automotive: General Motors – Fiat, merger of engineering department
- Insurance: Generali, merger of insurance companies of group (Alleanza and INA / Assitalia)
- Banking: Banca Intesa San Paolo, merger of back offices
- Oil & Gas: Eni, due diligence for transfer of IT company EniData to EDS
- Utilities: due diligence for AEM merger into A2A
- Electronic Engineering with honors, Collegio Ghislieri at Oxford University
- Masters in Information Technology, Politecnico di Milano
- Executive MBA, St. Gallen
- Studied Radical Innovation, MIT Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- ICF certified business coach
A little more about Sergio
Sergio is a professional scuba diver and scuba diving trainer. He organises diving cruises with in many locations around the world. He lives in Milan with his wife Silvia and two teenage sons, Paolo and Daniele.