- 20+ years experience as a business transformation, organisational design and process and controls specialist.
- Senior Finance leader working at CFO board level in Private Equity and Blue-chip environments.
- M&A experience on transactions in excess of $1bn across multiple regions in various capacities including pre-acquisition due diligence and post acquisition integration.
- Associate of Global PMI Partners, with a focus on post acquisition integration, operating model transformation, business restructuring, operational restructuring and value release.
- Chartered Accountant (CIMA, CGMA).
- Degree in Accounting & Business Economics.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Highly skilled at working in high pressure environments with tight deadlines.
- Sector agnostic with experience across multiple engagements in Technology, Telecommunications, Business Services, Hospitality and Leisure, Chemicals, Retail.
- Supports and enhances in-house capability to achieve desired outcomes without need to change internal resources.
- Expert at leading post M&A Finance integration teams.
- Expert at leading Process and controls maturity assessments.
- Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt and Prince 2 Practitioner.
- Led the Finance Integration on the ClientLogic / Sitel $2bn merger.
- Led Operating Model Optimisation (people, process, technology and data) for a PE owned Business Services Business.
- Led the Global support functions transformation and integration (Facilities, Finance, HR, IT, Marketing, Procurement, Operations, Sales) PE owned Business.
- Led the Finance Integration of the Carphone Warehouse acquisition of Onetel from Centrica.
- Led the Finance Integration of the Carphone Warehouse acquisition of AOL UK, VarTec, Telequip.
- Led the Global Shared Services Integration in FTSE 100 Business.
- Led the post merger rationalisation of Global Shared Service Centres in a US headquartered PE owned business.
- Led the Support Functions cost benchmarking exercise for a FTSE 100 Business.