- Steve is the Director of VSC Growth and a principal member of Global PMI Partners.
- Significant operational M&A experience through executive oversight of post merger integrations for serial acquiring Australian listed (ASX 200) global professional services group.
- Authored ‘best practice’ M&A integration guidelines based on a literature review and analysis of 70 published academic and practitioner papers.
- Strategic Planning
- M&A Strategy
- M&A capability assessments
- Cross border M&A
- Stakeholder engagement
- M&A Pre-deal target identification & evaluation
- Operational due diligence
- Cultural due diligence
- M&A Integration planning
- Post-merger integration support
- Leadership development
- Performance enhancement
- Change management
- Cultural change programs
- Interim executive support
- AEC and professional services expertise
- Due diligence, cultural assessment, and post merger integration for national and cross border mergers and acquisitions including Australia & United States, New Zealand, & United Kingdom for Cardno ASX:CDD (20 mergers in 4 years).
- M&A target identification, evaluation, operational and cultural due diligence, post-merger integrations for Brown/Calibre.
- Divestment advisory and consulting for VDM Group.
- Breadth of in-house and consulting experience in strategy, organisational performance, leadership, corporate services, and organizational change projects.
- Business & Professional Services
- Integration Due Diligence
- Integration Strategy & Design
- Synergies & Value Creation
- Integration Management Office
- Day 1 & 100 Day Planning
- Work Stream Management
- Culture, Change & Communication
- Organization Design & Leadership Selection
- Joint Ventures
- M&A Training
- In-house Capability
- Customized Playbooks
- Pre- & Post-implementation Reviews