- Sue has over 20+ years’ experience leading and advising on Business Transformations and facilitating Mergers and Acquisition Integration.
- Prior to starting Frix, Sue held leadership positions with EDS, Fortis (PKA Aquila). She spent her time in Industry helping clients through various integration and transformation projects.
- Held roles with two different firms over a few years as lead on integration projects.
- Held role as Operations executive focused on sourcing and acquisitions for growth
- A Bachelor of Commerce Graduate from the University of Ottawa.
- Designations include Certified Public Accountant(CPA, CMA), as well as Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP), and a Certified Management Consultant.
- Based in Canada. Languages include English and French
Industry & Sector Experience
- Proven experience in Leadership in Financial Management, Strategy & Execution, Mergers & Acquisition Integration, Financial Transformation & IT Management and Strategy.
- Proven track record working with companies to maximize shareholder value during critical phases of business change.
- She has other industry roles including: Oil and Gas; Utilities, Commercial Development, Telco, Energy and Technology.
- Experience in integrated solutions including technology enablement and risk management.
M&A-related engagements on which Sue has worked include:
- BP Canada (Canada/US/UK). Financial restructuring of entities and carveout strategies on divestitures.
- IT Product Manufacturer. Transformation due to multiple acquisitions and exponential growth periods (National and Cross Boarder).
- Energy Services Company. Lead the integration after a series of acquisitions. Later facilitate business combination and integration.
- Large Utility Organization – projects lead on integrating acquisitions. Reengineering of strategy to allow for repeatable acquisitions and integration.
- Growing IT Services organization – key role in valuations, and post merger integration and realization of deal synergies
- Energy Company (Canada/US). Project Manager transformation of international utility to integrate an acquisition and prepare for further acquisitions.
- Large Energy Company (Canada/US). Lead the governance and approach for financial transformation project and other transformation initiatives including vendor and risk management