- Management Consultant specialised in supporting executive leadership and managing large scale strategic programmes of change.
- Industry experience across Insurance, Banking, Media, Utilities, Gaming, Retail and FMCG.
- Comprehensive experience in tailoring processes, governance, analytics and reporting to and enable decision making.
- Law degree from Anglia Law School (Cambridge).
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Business and IT Transformation
- Programme Mobilisation
- Executive Level Strategic Analysis
- Planning and Dependency management
- Continual Process Improvement
- Shared Services Strategy
- Benefit Quantification
- Business Change Management
- Process Design and Efficiency
- Stakeholder Management and Communication
- Governance, RAID management and Reporting
- Collaboration Tools
- Senior PMO Managing QBE Insurance’s Global IT Infrastructure Services Portfolio, Global Operations Transformation Strategy, and Global IT Transformation (RFP)
- Global Analytics Consultant at British American Tobacco
- PMO Lead for the Post-Merger Integration of Ladbrokes Coral Group
- PMO and Process Improvement Consultant on the ServiceNow implementation at Schroders
- PMO Consultant on WPP’s Global IT Transformation
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Management Consultant at Accenture