- I have 22 years experience in directing and managing large global integration and transformation programmes, specialising in M&A, TSA Exits, Divestments, and Carve Outs.
- The majority of my experience is on the Technology side of M&A integrations, and I also have significant experience of business change and business process re-engineering from various global programmes I have led.
- I have managed teams of up to 100 globally including matrixed teams consisting of a large percentage of permanent colleagues.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Programme Direction/Management
- M&A Integrations
- Carve Outs, Divestments, TSA Exits
- Business process modelling / redesign
- Service Transitions
- Change Management
- Target Operating Models
- Application rationalisations
- Data Centre moves/rationalisations to physical or cloud
- Data migrations/cleanses
- Network/infrastructure/desktop transformations
- EUC post-M&A integrations and transformations
- Programme Manager –M&A/TSA Exit – Aveva (Jan 2020-current)
- Technology Programme Director – Capita (2018-2019)
- Global M&A Programme Director – Dentsu Aegis (2013-2016)
- Target Operating Model Programme Manager, Merger – Office of the Public Trustee and Official Solicitor (2011-2013)
- Senior Consultant – Software Development and Infrastructure Integration – Akra GmbH (2006-2009)
- Applications Manager – Divestments, Acquisitions – CP Ships / C Truck (1998-2006)