- Founding Principal of strategic advising consultancy, Next Curve Strategy.
- Works with C-level teams of mid-size companies and startups on the development and execution of strategic initiatives related to new technology and the North American market.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Political Science & Sociology, JWG Universität Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Studied and worked in Germany 12 years and France 3.5 years.
- Native English speaker, fluent in German, conversational in French.
- Provides data-driven insight, strategic foresight and facilitation to help teams develop breakthrough actions and initiatives.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Systems thinker with expertise in innovation systems; technology-driven market, economic and social change; global drivers of change.
- Other areas of expertise include organizational development, business development and intelligence.
- Specialized in cross-border initiatives between Europe and Silicon Valley, helping non-US leaders navigate the M&A process in the US.
- Acquisition/Partnership target search and early-stage due diligence.
- Strategic communications, internal and external
- Integration risk management through strategic communications and team engagement.
- After much time living outside the US, possesses deep appreciation for the formidable role culture plays in cross-border business and especially in mitigating risk in mergers.
- Mid-size French IT company: currently managing the acquisition of a Silicon Valley company and team integration and advising on the company’s broader North American strategy.
- Developed initial target list and due diligence based on business analysis, partner interviews, market intelligence and other research.
- Managing relations with local business services, US partners and targets.
- Providing strategic advising and facilitating meetings for French CEO and cultural and language interpretation/translation as needed.