- Executive business consultant with extensive experience in transformation programs involving integrations, separations and start-up subsidiaries.
- 18 years experience consulting in asset intensive industries (ports, rail, road, energy, utilities, manufacturing and government) across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and North America.
- Led Asset Management consulting practices at Logica and a boutique Engineering and Asset Management software vendor.
- Published in various Asset industry journals on process improvement, digital technology and panel guest for various Asset Industry conferences.
- Degree in Business, Economics & Finance
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Domain expert in Strategic Asset Management, Maintenance, Supply Chain, Finance, and Human Capital
- Strategic reviews across people, process and technology
- Asset Management standards including ISO55000, IIMM IPWEA and ISO 31000
- Enterprise Risk, Workforce Management, EAM/ERP, Asset Investment Planning and Field Mobility
- Process and Data Governance
- Strategy for managing critical inventory nationally across BP’s Australian Terminal’s
- Financial model used to allocate more than $1.5bn of capital works funding to Victorian government schools
- Strategic reviews across enterprise risk and compliance, asset investment planning, finance and human resource capabilities
Process and Technology
- Process blueprints and standard operating procedures for national roll-out of solutions to Kraft Heinz, Ports America, Australian Terminals Operations Management
- Migrated 18 petroleum terminals onto a single EAM solution including process standardization and engineering data
- Various transformation and integration projects in energy and utilities for AGL, SP AusNet, and Powercor