- 25+ years experience incorporating a mix of ‘Big 4’ M&A transaction work, outsourcing & shared services, and operational finance positions at Zeneca and the Foreign Office.
- Vicky started her M&A transaction advisory experience at the KPMG working on numerous transactions both pre- and post-deal across multiple sectors and was invited back to KPMG to deliver a quick turnaround carve out to net £200m for KPMG before lockdown.
- Based in the UK Vicky has managed and developed multi-disciplinary and international teams, both on-shore and off-shore in ambiguous and complex environments, including delivering outsourced compliance work in 96 countries.
- Vicky’s strength is her ability to define a problem, recommend solutions and implement them to successfully bring about change and transformation
M&A Skills & Expertise
- A confident, versatile and resourceful Programme Director with strong communication skills and excellent stakeholder engagement across all levels of an organisation
- Successfully managed a portfolio of programmes that have solved complex integration, separation, outsourcing & shared services challenges and delivered operational results
- Industry expertise in Telco, Public Sector, Media, Financial Services, Agrochemicals & Property
- Fostered and developed high performance multi-disciplinary international teams – putting team members’ best ideas into action, galvanising and motivating them to project success and personal growth
- Consulting capabilities to identify and remedy gaps and omissions in plans and deliverables whilst simultaneously managing risk and identifying opportunities for growth/change
- Programme Director for KPMG’s 12-week carve-out of Pension Advisory Services with responsibility TSA terms, setup & transition to TSA services
- Integration Lead for EY’s outsourced compliance services ensuring integration to client financial reporting systems and legal compliance in global jurisdictions (clients included Credit Suisse, Fidelity. Nokia, BT, Reuters)
- IMO for Focus DIY acquisition of Great Mills ensuring deal synergies of £70m were delivered in readiness for IPO
- 100 day planning for LeasePlan’s acquisition of Deal
- Pre-deal synergy assessment of France Telecom’s acquisition of Orange
- Pre-deal carve out of BT Interconnect business
- Integration of Cable & Wireless with Hutchinson Telecom
- 100 day planning for Reuters acquisition of Bridge IS
- Cable & Wireless separation of Wholesale & Retail business