Joined Global PMI Partners: 2020
- Over 20 years hands-on experience across various functional areas of an organization, with a proven track record in financial management, M&A deal evaluation and integration, investment portfolio governance, large international project steering and governance, (technology-levered) process integration, and data-driven business intelligence.
- Led international projects, initiatives and teams in Netherlands, Belgium, US, Germany, Poland, India, China, Malaysia, Venezuela, Panama.
- Master Economics, Cambridge University(UK) MBA, Babson Colleague (US)
- London Business School, Executive Education (UK)
- Certificate, six sigma, lean six
Skills and Expertise
- M&A skills
M&A deal evaluation and governance
Process integration and optimization
Technology platform integration
Business intelligence solutions
Infrastructure (bulk liquid tank terminals)
High tech (industrial hardware and software)
Digital mapping (big data)
Biotech and pharmaceutical
Medical service (physician practice and hospital network)
- Since 2015, Group Director for Global Project Control for LBC Tank Terminals, responsible for:
- Group Investment Committee, including charter, mandate, portfolio strategy, investment selection (internal and external projects), execution control, governance, with a portfolio of investment projects globally exceeding 1 billion euro.
- M&A, including opportunity assessment, due diligence process governance, specific workstream lead for finance and investment. Executed carve out of Shanghai JV share to China Cosco Shipping.
- Project control and governance in local large investment project steering committee, with focus on project feasibility, investment rational, and execution governance & control.
- LBC Tank Terminals is an independent operator of midstream and downstream bulk liquid storage facilities for chemicals, oils and refined petroleum products, currently owning and operating a global network of terminals with a combined storage capacity of 2.4 million cbm.