Senior M&A consultant focused on growth strategy, target identification, due diligence and merger integration. Experience includes leading M&A integration, corporate development, organizational ramp-up, and enterprise people, process, and technology integration and optimization efforts.
He has over 20 years of domestic and international, business development and M&A experience. Ali has completed over 50 transactions including: Acquisitions, buyouts, IPO’s, divestitures and Venture Capital across the telecom, consumer goods, pharma, financial services and energy sectors
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Cross-Border M&A Integration / Divestitures
- IMO Leadership
- International Development
- Growth Strategy
- Target Screening
- Due Diligence
- Change Management
- Partnership Management
- Communications Management
- Process Optimization
- Resource Management
- Quality Assurance
- Post Merger Integration (PMI)
- Growth Strategy & Due Diligence: Led new market entry initiative for large, organic grocer in North America, focused on identifying high-growth vertical markets and possible acquisition targets poised to capture an outsized percentage of that growth.
- Pre-Deal Merger Integration Planning: Led planning integration of 4 separate internet companies into a single operating unit in China. Merger was focused on leveraging best in class sales talent with deep customer relationships and complementary products to drive significant revenue uplifts across all 4 business units.
- Growth Strategy & Joint Venture (Telco Equipment): Led the development of a joint venture between Accenture and Alcatel-Lucent designed to offer integrated solutions to CSP’s focused on all-IP networks, small-cell and Wi-Fi. Designed sales, delivery and governance of joint venture, and worked directly with Accenture and ALU leadership.