- Jan is the co-founder of Global PMI Partners Netherlands (2021). In this role, he is responsible to work on the Dutch market to make sure the Global PMI Partners proposition is positioned and increase the customer base.
- Jan is also the co-founder of The Independables (2021), an organisation specialised in Business Transformation and more specifically Project Management.
- Prior to Global PMI Partners, Jan performed different roles, like co-owner of EyeOn (2011 – 2021), Practice Manager IBM Netherlands & Belgium (2009 – 2010) and several consulting roles at Cognos, Atos Origin (1998 – 2008).
- Jan graduated in Business Informatics (Business Studies) – HES Amsterdam (1995) and did some post Business Studies afterwards like Financial Management, Business Administration and Business Informatics.
- Jan speaks fluent Dutch, English and understands and reads basic German.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Recognised expert in the fields of Business Process Integration, Program & Portfolio Management, Project Management and Change Management
- Extensive industry knowledge of FMCG, Process, Life Science and High Tech. Also very experienced in the area of supply chain and Planning (cloud-based) solutions to support planning & forecasting processes.
- Jan has led numerous programs and projects in Europe (for example Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Finland, Swiss) and led multi-cultural teams.
- Jan holds certifications of Real World Risk Management, CPIM, PMBOK/ Prince2 and is CISSP trained.
- EyeOn, the Netherlands, 2011 – 2021: Management, Project Management
- Cognos/ IBM, the Netherlands, 2008 – 2010: Practice Manager
- Neste, Finland/ the Netherlands, 2020 – 2021
- Akzo Nobel, the Netherlands, 2018: Business Process Improvement
- Tata Steel, the Netherlands, 2018
- Heineken, the Netherlands, 2017: Business Process Improvement (Interim Global Master Data Manager)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, Belgium, 2016: Business Process Improvement (Interim Manager Analytics)
- ASML, the Netherlands, 2015: Interim Manager Planning SAP