Retention, Change & Communication
We can help your company define the role and purpose of due diligence within the context of integration planning, and bridge from diligence to integration.
- Retaining the right people in the organization.
- Keep these retained people in the organization after the retention period ended.
- Define and set the right retention mechanisms and define internal company retention policy.
- Keep the non-retained employees engaged
How we can help
- We can assist our clients to define their retention approach.
- We can quickly launch our customers’ retention programs.
- We can take an interim role of retention managers and get the retention program rolled out.
- Customers will be able to create an internal retention approach, one that can be applied fast and effectively.
- Key employees will be truly retained based on the employee’s real motivations.
- Key employees will continue working within the company.
- Long-term retention isn’t the only mechanism to be applied. In some cases, it is better to retain for short term and create a knowledge transfer plan.
- There are different retention tools, not only money and bonus based retention.
- Attaching to the retention planning KPI’s that the retained should meet will improve the retention efforts based on the creation of engagement.
Recent Retention, Change & Communication experience