Pre- & Post-Implementation Reviews
We assist you in auditing your past performance and securing the best knowledge capture process for your future projects
- How to capture all the knowledge accumulated on a project to diminish risks and reduce time-to-deliver on the next PMI projects?
- How to ensure a dynamic and ever-improving view of the organization and methods used in PMI projects?
- How to improve the in-house PMI capabilities and build a truly innovative and differentiative set of skills?
- Formalize and track all the elements that may influence the success of future projects
- Provide a tracking of past projects – build a virtuous knowledge loop that matches internal corporate strategy and patterns
- Improve the capabilities of new integration managers – a synthesis of past lessons learned
- Build the process as a strategic one
- Review lessons learned through a systematic list of activities and tasks
- Interview all major stakeholders from strategy to detailed implementation
- Identify all the tools/methods to be re-used – save in a central repository
- Identify and position clearly the ownership of this PIR – M&A? Strategy? Performance Improvement? Audit?
What We Do
- Design and pilot test the first PIR’s before it is systematized as part of the M&A/PMI process
- Build on our our expertise and experience to analyse and assess past projects
- Provide an independent and fact-based viewpoint to be leveraged by all internal stakeholders (as an audit report)
Recent Pre- & Post-Implementation Reviews experience