Webinar: What actions do successful acquirers take pre-deal?
Date: TBD in Q1 2022
Join Global PMI Partners’ webinar on pre-deal success factors based on GPMIP’s 2021 annual survey “The art of successfully delivering M&A value”.
Panelists topics include:
- Top Due Diligence Focus Areas
- The Art of Integration Planning
- Building Integration Capability and Capacity Pre-deal
Findings of GPMIP’s survey include:
- Deals that covered 10 or more areas in Due Diligence scored 4 or more (out of 5) in transaction success
- 80% of the most successful deals used an Integration Management Office
- Respondents who have an integration playbook have higher expectations for future deal success of 4.2 vs 3.9 (out of 5)
Global experts on the panel will be Hannah Schwartz from Intralinks and GPMIP leaders Scott Whitaker (USA), Chris Charlton (UK), Michael Holm (Nordics). The panel will be moderated by Stefan Hofmeyer.
Registration here for the webinar.
Who Should Attend:
Integration Managers, Integration stream leaders, Corporate development teams, Corporate Managers, Directors, CHRO, Financial officers, CEOs, CFOs and anyone else who wish to strengthen their integration.