- Experienced leader with over 25 years in the finance industry. He has worked for two major Australian banks for 15 years and been an independent consultant for the past 13 years. Craig has worked with companies from all industries and sizes. Ranging from start-ups to multi-nationals he has assisted them in managing their financial risks, banking and finance related costs, reviewing capital structures and been heavily involved in debt and equity raising. He is an expert in business development and finding a solution to a problem through his very broad network.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Banking, Finance and risk Management from Griffith University.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Financial Risk Management including Interest Rate, Foreign Exchange and Commodity strategy and hedging;
- Funding across multiple industries including mergers and acquisitions through both financial institutions and private lending channels;
- Treasury policy and Corporate governance documentation and implementation;
- Business wide solutions expert in fields including Finance, Corporate structure, HR, IT, Operational processes and Supply chain issues;
- Global trade related funding and inter-country trading;
- Business development and relationship management.
- Industry sectors
- A wide range including property, manufacturing, retail, education, agriculture, wholesale and health care
- 15 years in major banks dealing with clients from SME to Institutional companies across all industries;
- Independent consultant for 13 years dealing with start-ups to multi-nationals;
- Worked with multiple ‘roll-ups’ to assist in their funding and risk management mitigation both domestically and internationally;
- Business development expert having built businesses in major banks and independently;
- Grew a financial markets business in Qld from income of $25k to over $4m per year in 2 years and was the number one salesman in financial markets in Australia at a major bank in 2008;
- Lectured at Securities of Australia from 2005 – 2006 in economics and financial markets;