Christophe Van Gampelaere
A Finance and M&A oriented director with a wide experience. Strong technical background coupled with people management capabilities. 20+ years executive management. International projects in Germany, Netherlands, France, UK, Caribbean, Nordics and residential periods in New York, London and Detroit.
Deep expertise in coordinating M&A processes and strategies, identification of deal synergies, financial and operational due diligence, valuations, modelling and negotiating. Global PMI Partners resident trainer.
Industry & Sector Experience
Successful history in Big 4, asset management, media, telecoms, automotive, fertilizer, chemicals and semiconductor industries.
- Head of integration management office for H.C. Starck, NXP Semiconductors, Taminco/Kemira, Rightster
- Synergy quantification & qualification for 4 to 8% of deal value gains for Gallimard/Flammarion
- Lead TSA workstream for Daimler/Chrysler carve out (1000 TSA’s), Philips, Taminco/Kemira and for London Scottish Bank
- Head of finance Zenitel Wireless: reduced working capital with 3% of revenue; interim CFO Agrium Europe: solved fx issue impacting earnings by 200%. Head of Finance at Bertelsmann Music Group Benelux: created shared service center.
- Build Transaction integration activity within Ernst & Young Benelux to 2 mio € revenue.
- M&A, integration and carve out trainings at EY, Agrium, Mölnlycke, Airbus, Ericsson
- Fluent in English, French, Dutch, basic in German
Education: MBA Ghent University
Non profit: director for Lead-In, the Flemish Management Association
Member of Board of Advisors Guido
- Lego Serious Play facilitator
- Flemish government certified advice, strategic advice and international entrepreneurial advice.
- Integral coach and communication coach
A little more about Christophe
Sponsors 1 tree per client hour. Strong nature advocate. Is a certified family constellations facilitator. Loves to swim, ski and play the drums. Has an electric boat rental company on the side. Loves his wife and two children. Published a children’s book on how to deal with loss on the Apple store.