Joined Global PMI Partners: 2011
Michael brings extensive expertise in M&A Integration, Carve-Outs, M&A transactions and strategy. He is a practitioner who has led post-merger integration and carve-out projects for both corporates and private equity across multiple industries,. Michael has also led project management offices for major Business Process Optimization projects for acquirers and carve-outs. He has extensive experience in Transformation, Change Management, and team building in corporate line management roles and as a management consultant. He has co-authored the book Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions, 2016.
- B2B sales/global account management – Global Account Manager growing business from 50 MUSD to 150 MUSD in two years.
- Aspia, carve-out from PwC Sweden
- Telia, integration of FältCom
- Forenom, integration of StayAt and HS Apartment
- LeoVegas, Integration of RocketX + playbooks
- Stars Group, USD 4,7b Skybet integration
- InpacPharma, integration Scandinavian Nutrients
- Infotheek, integration of Scholten Awater
- COWI, PMI playbook
- NYX Gaming, 270m GBP OpenBet integration
- Merger of SF Bio and Finnkino
- Jack Links, integration of Bifi and Peperami brands
- Arcus Integration of Ålborg and Gammeldansk brands + factory carve-out
- ST-Ericsson, carve-out of Ericsson Mobile platforms, and integration with ST NXP joint venture.
- Ericsson, carve-out of Enterprise Services
- Ericsson, Integration of LHS
- Ericsson, integration of Tandberg TV
Tekniskt gymnasium and classes at the University of Lund