- 9 years in Gambling industry, investing/starting up, managing and selling gambling companies notably as founder/CEO Betway.com, CEO Expekt.com
- Investor and Executive Director at Mobile Gambling company Mobenga which was sold to Playtech for € 24M.
- 14 years in Telecom industry as Director Product Man at Tele2, starting up OnePhone (4th GSM licensee in Sweden) and various positions at Ericsson
- Private investments in various smaller projects.
- Have started, owned and/or sold companies in Sweden, England, Malta, Italy, Estonia and Gibraltar
- Strategy & Business development
- M&S planning and execution
- Operational planning and execution.
- Investment Analysis
- M&A negotiations
Advisory to Project Management for:
- PMI, Post Merger Integration projects
- Portfolio development projects
- Reorganisation/ Resizing projects
- Development projects
Industry & Sector Experience
Internet Gambling Operator (B2C) CEO of Expekt.com based in Malta with subsidiaries in UK, Italy, Austria. Launched Casino and Poker on Sportsbook and grew from EBITDA 370% over 2,5 years. Built on Tain and Microgaming as add-on platform.
Internet Gambling Operator (B2C). Founder and CEO of Betway.com based in Gibraltar with subsidiaries in UK and Italy. Privately sold to GNUF and after PMI responsible for M&S and Product Man. Betway built it’s solution Orbis and Microgaming as add-on platform.
- Mobenga AB
Mobile Gambling Supplier (B2B) Joined Mobenga board after investment round. Active in Business Dev and revamp of strategy. Sold to Playtech after 20 months for 3 times the investment
4th GSM Licensee in Sweden. Planned and got approval for seed investment and started to build network and organisation.