- 20+ years of experience in business transformation by bringing people, business processes and IT together at large international organizations, of which:
- 12 years as director within Philips Electronics managing multiple international transformation programs;
- 2 years as IT manager for Finance and Business Intelligence at TP Vision (initial years of the Philips TV Joined venture with TPV);
- 7 years as managing partner at a boutique IT/project management firm.
- 2 years as managing partner at a boutique project management firm
- Master of science in Business Economics, Amsterdam NL
- Bachelor in Business Information Management, Utrecht NL
Skills & Expertise
- Management skills
- Project / program Management, Process Improvement Management, Transformation Management, System Implementation Management and Cut-over Management.
- Functional skills
- Enterprise Information Management, Finance & Accounting, Financial planning and consolidation, integrated planning and forecasting, IT/systems management
- IT skills
- BI tools (SAP, Cognos, QlikView, Microsoft), Planning tools (SAP, Cognos, Anaplan), ERP (SAP).
- Senior Project Manager / Program Manager for multiple companywide process improvements and system implementations at multinational companies such as at Philips, Signify, Lely and Stork
- Global business process owner Finance & Accounting, Financial planning, integrated planning and data analysis at Philips and TP Vision
- Greenfield companywide ERP (SAP) implementation and corporate management information system (QlikView) within 12 months for a Chinese / Dutch joint venture (TP Vision)
- Cutover manager for a disentanglement of a China based globally active semiconductors company
- ERP (SAP) implementation in a food production factory of a Chinese owned baby milk powder company (Ausnutria)