M&A Seminar: Learning Session – Merge On America!
For Belgian and European companies, the USA can be an absolutely daunting market for Mergers & Acquisitions. When it comes to the ins and outs of U.S. regulations, do your eyes just about glass over?Join a panel of experts to hear about their decades of experience leading European acquisitions in the US, come ask the questions you’ve got on your mind.
Experts Richard Duron (Atlas Advisors),Paul Hespel (Alston & Bird LLP) and Lieven Nuyttens (Global PMI Partners) will guide you through every step of transactions in the US market, from the basics of legal structures all the way to the very important, and often challenging, post merger integration. Additional event details can be found here and you can register via this link.
17:30 – 18:00 Welcome/networking
18:00 – 18:30 Panel introduction
- Atlas Advisors: Topics of interest dealing with M&A transactions in the US
- Alston & Bird LLP: Legal strategy in cross-border deals
- Global PMI Partners: Post Merger Integration – Realizing deal drivers and synergies
18:30 – 20:00 Panel discussion Our panel of experts will engage in a moderated discussion with the audience on a number of topics of interest, including:
- What to expect from a typical process (including in the context of an auction procedure)
- Legal and regulatory landscape in the US
- Deal negotiation style: difference between US and European approach
- Post-Deal: Complexity of over-promised deal synergies
- Pre and Post Closing: communication strategy
20:00 – 20:45 Networking Reception
Belgian-American Chamber of Commerce
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
About Global PMI Partners
Global PMI Partners is the only global consultancy firm focused exclusively on merger integration and carve-out services. With offices across the US, Europe and Asia, Global PMI supports both private equity as well as corporate acquirers.